We all have them, and we never think twice about them. That is, until something goes wrong and they need to be repaired or replaced. Your life doesn’t have to look like this. Cleaning out your gutters is a necessary preventative measure that can save you thousands in unnecessary repairs.
The time for clean gutters is now!
With the arrival of fall and the promise of a cold winter, here are some reasons why now is the best time to get your gutters cleaned:
- Leaves can quickly fill up your gutters, making it nearly impossible for rain to safely flow away from your house
- Leaf build-up is one of the main causes for cracked foundations and leaking basements
- Stagnant water can become a breeding ground for mosquitoes and a host of other wood-eating insects
- Improperly installed gutters can cause leaks down your walls and cause damage to your shingles
- Gutters may be leaking from a crack, or a separation from the downspouts
- Damaged gutters can get worse with heavy ice and snow throughout the winter
- Gutter guards can just as easily get clogged with leaves and are not as maintenance-free as is commonly thought
The Window Ninjas don’t want this to happen to you. We have been serving the Louisville, Kentucky area for over 17 years, and we want to make sure your gutters are ready to keep your home safe and dry. We highly recommend cleaning your gutters at least twice a year – in fall and in spring – to ensure that water is running smoothly and efficiently. A regular cleaning can eliminate costly repairs of not only your gutters, but also of your roof and foundation. We will check for leaks and be sure your gutters are installed correctly, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Our rates start at just $160, so contact us today!